Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Are you there, Caleb? It's me, Judy.



So Dorian's ex-boyfriend has moved on from harassing her via text message and drunken phone calls to lurking her facebook and blog. Apparently since my blog doesn't meet his high standards [he fancies himself a young Bukowski] he decided to make a vague attempt at hurting my feelings over the internet. On Facebook. Awww.

Caleb Macias:
You write like tessie circo, or clint bosan . . . or maybe if judy blume wrote adult oriented creative confessions . . . i like it, akin to the melesio special.


So naturally, I'm crushed.

Anyway, I have homework to do but I wanted to immortalize and cherish that little moment, as Caleb's sad attempts at besting me apparently know no bounds. Kudos to you, you scrawny little fuck. Have fun living with your parents in Armona, doing whatever it is you do.

In the mean time, I'll be here. Being happy and successful with my wife.

2 comments:

  1. Does he have a blog? I want to read his WRITINGZ. He doesn't seem very Bukowski-esque though, I have to say... there was absolutely no mention of the C, P, or F words, and he said nothing at all about getting hammered at eight in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know. Dorian says he doesn't actually write. Unless you count raps he wrote in high school. Raps about shaking it like an etch-a-sketch.

    Talk about the glory days.

    ReplyDelete